Support Persons Class
Posted on July 12, 2018 - 3:59pm
Want to know more about the process of normal birth and techniques to help make it happen?
Our Support Persons Class aims to break down the stages of normal birth and look at the mechanisms of normal labour and how you as a couple can care and support each other through this process.
We look at:
- 3rd trimester helpful hints for normal birth
- The partner’s role in labour
- Natural pain relief techniques and breathing/pushing techniques
- Positions to help enhance the birth process
- The midwives’ role to support you in the hospital setting
- Q & A ‘s in a smaller group setting
back to top